Improvements in cancer detection, diagnosis and treatment have increased the survival rate for many types of cancer. Existing drug therapies and new drugs coming to market make survival even more promising. HealthSource Specialty Pharmacy is focused on the unique needs of cancer patients and their health-care providers.
Our pharmacists have clinical expertise in oncology and are available to patients and physicians.
HealthSource oncology pharmacist works to ensure proper:
- Drug Selection
- Proper oncology medication packaging, labeling, dispensing and storing
Because oncology drugs pose numerous clinical challenges, our pharmacists always monitor for:
- Adverse drug interactions
- Drug duplication
- Adverse side effects
Some of the value added services HealthSource provides our oncology patients include:
- Access to a full spectrum of oncology pharmaceuticals, both oral and injectable
- Assistance with all insurance issues, including verification of benefits and prior authorization.
- Expert handling of Medicare Parts B and D billing
- Split billing to help manage out-of-pocket costs
- Ability to deliver same day locally and ship overnight anywhere
- Accept insurance from all 50 states
- Refill reminders and wellness checks tailored to the specific disease and drug therapies
- Complete patient educational materials provided with each prescription
- Clinical pharmacist support seven days a week
Call one our pharmacies below to find out more about our oncology services
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1302 Second Ave. at 68th Street
1000 First Ave. at 55th Street
120 E 34th St. (Lex & Park)